The difference between joggers and sweatpants is that joggers are actually meant for jogging. Even though they are made with similar material, joggers are lightweight and will allow your legs to breath, whereas sweatpants are thick and are meant to keep your legs warm.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
• 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
• 1x1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
• Elastic waistband with external drawcord
• Contrast drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
• Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
• Tapered leg
This item is MADE TO ORDER using Direct-to-Garment technology, which lays down a soft full color print.
|Waist width (inches)||11||13||15||17||19|
|Inseam length (inches)||31||31 ½||32||32 ½||33|
All items are MADE TO ORDER, they are created after your order is placed. US orders average 5-10 business days to arrive. International orders can take twice as long to arrive depending on distance traveled.
To get all these very unique, very different products, we have to work with many suppliers all over the world. If you order multiple items, it is likely that not everything you order will ship together.
NOTE: For international customers who do not see a shipping option during checkout, please notify us at email@example.com with your address and desired items so that we can make shipping to your country available moving forward.